Isotretinoin is the brand name of the Accutane which is useful when you want to treat your acne problem. Acne problem mainly occurs in teenagers and adults, and they are looking for the medicine which gives them a better result. Sometimes acne problem is severe, and they don’t overcome from this problem without taking Accutane.
Accutane mainly works in the acne problem and give you desired result which you want. This capsule doesn’t recommend to those who are under the age of the 12. As we know that all medicine does not work on all people such as Accutane doesn’t work on every people.
To take this medicine, you should know that who can take this medicine or who can’t take it. Here we are going to discuss that topic.
You should take Accutane if you are suffering from-
- Allergic reaction due to this medicine due to the reason that it contains soy.
- Digestive disorder because it contains sorbitol.
If you have any one of them, then don’t take Accutane.
If you are experiencing any of the problems which are going to mention below, then you must consult withyour doctor . Those conditions are–
- If you are suffering from depression or any mental health illness.
- That lady can’t take this medicine that is pregnant or intend to be pregnant.
- Allergic reaction due to the medicine.
- High level of cholesterol and fat in the blood.
- A person who are facing kidney and liver diseases
- High level of vitamins especially vitamin A
- Diabetic patient- if you are a diabetic patient then takes this Accutane medicine after a recommendation from the doctor, because due to this your blood sugar level must be high.
If you are facing any condition which is above-listed, then need to consult with your doctor. During this treatment your doctor suggests you take a regular test of the blood which defines the level of cholesterol and fat in your body.
Your doctor should monitor your response towards this medicine and change your dose according to your body requirements.
While taking this medicine then you should know about some facts which is related to Accutane. In the above-mentioned points we consider the important facts which is beneficial for you, and that’s why you need to remember these things when you are going to take Accutane.